31.5" Dual cut mode garden hook anvil lopper is designed for pruning twigs and tree branches. The anvil style is usually used when pruning dead branches. The ratchet mechanism enables you to apply less force with each turn. Long-wear resistance of the high carbon alloy steel is 1.5 times more than SK5 material's life time.
- Fully heated high carbon alloy steel blade with black PTFE non-stick coating for anti-rust
- Light-weight anodized shaped aluminum handles
- Ergonomic dual color PP/TPR plastic molded grips
- Ratchet mechanism "clicks" into place as the user squeezed the handles together
- Cutting capacity:
- Perfect for gardening, landscape, agriculture, orchard and farming