A ratchet lopper is a manual garden shears that is used for snipping twigs and branches. The ratchet design enables you to apply less force with each turn. Long-wear resistance of the high carbon alloy steel is 1.5 times more than SK5 material's life time.
- Fully heated high carbon steel blade with black PTFE non-stick coating for anti-rust
- Light-weight anodized shaped aluminum handles
- Ergonomic dual color PP/TPR plastic molded grips
- Ratchet mechanism "clicks" into place as the user squeezed the handles together
- Perfect for gardening, landscape, agriculture, orchard and farming